Monday, July 25, 2016

Final Presentations

The presentations during class all had points to show. They had many good points to present, and information to inform us about. One presentation I was interested in was the Animal abuse one. The lady that present that one showed that humans may have problems taking care of other animals by keeping them outside for long periods of time. She stated that if you keep them outside for days in the hot sun, they will begin to become dehydrated and begin cry with sorrow. Although when I thought about a dog staying outside I thought to myself say “what if the dog had a dog house”. While I was thinking she answered my questions without me even asking her. She stated if a dog even has a dog house outside, it will not keep them cool enough for them to become less dehydrated. But throughout all the presentation, there were all clear and precise on what their topic was.

Another presentation was about girls on social media and how it could change the lives of normal girl teens and what they would do to impress. The influence of social media is very strong on the younger people and their clothing.While she was talking about girls and their social problem, I was wondering did boys have the same problems.She didn’t quite answer that question,but the girl that presented this one also had good sources and ideas of what social media does to one and another to get through our society.    All presentation were great and meaningful!

No comments:

Post a Comment